RE: the discussion is over, resistance time

There you go again, assuming I think you're non-savvy. You don't know what I like either; and if I didn't like it, again: would I be taking the time ?

On dramatic, you're right on. I'm sure it's fun for you, but like all things, it's less effective if you do it all the time. Trust me: I know. Some guys
are pretty good at dramatic though...(yes Hakon, I thought of you...sigh...)

>I think there's *some* (not necessarily good,
>but *some) chance you, me, Chris, howcome@,
>and others can shock the hell out of everyone
>else by suddenly agreeing about a bunch of
>stuff.
Frankly, I like to think so too.

>A chance, anyway.  The break for
>the fourth certainly won't hurt that chance.
Enjoy.