Re: Please use the 'To' field and not the 'CC' field for the www-dom email address

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 13:54, urs muff wrote:
> This makes it easier to use an Outlook filter on it.  Otherwise I have to
> move those messages manually, which is very annoying.

Sounds like Outlook filters are very limited if it is the case. I
suggest to look again the Outlook documentation to check if you cannot
do better for your filters.
And honestly, I don't think it is reasonnable to ask users to change
because your filters are limited.

Philippe