Please use the 'To' field and not the 'CC' field for the www-dom email address

This makes it easier to use an Outlook filter on it.  Otherwise I have to
move those messages manually, which is very annoying.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

- URS C. MUFF
SOFTWARE ENGINEER	- R&D / XPRESS
UMUFF@QUARK.COM	- X6360