Re: Obsolescence notices on old specifications, again

Hi Philippe,

Ian Hickson wrote: [1]

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:

> as a reminder, as editor of several documents for the Web Applications
> and HTML Working Group, you agreed to follow the W3C Process, as well as
> following the HTML Decision Policy of the HTML Working Group. If this is
> no longer the case, you should let the Chairs of those Groups aware of
> this,

The chairs of both groups, as well as yourself, and Jeff, are fully aware
of this already.
--
Ian Hickson

So, a working group member who plays a pivotal role does not agree
to follow the W3C Process, as well as follow the HTML Decision Policy of
the HTML Working Group.

Why should any of us?

regards
Stevef