Re: Obsolescence notices on old specifications, again

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:39:33 +0000
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi Phillippe,

Ian Hickson wrote [1]:

"Nobody really follows the W3C process. Some claim to, others (such as
myself) do not. Being on a W3C list certainly doesn't imply anything about
one's actions with respect to the hallowed Process."

I have acted under the assumption that  participation in working groups is
dependent on my agreeing to, and attempting in good faith, to abide by W3C
process, it appears that I and others have been mislead.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Jan/0025.html

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner