Re: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda)

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Ian Hickson<ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Shelley Powers wrote:

>> > Ok. So if we shouldn't base decisions on research and data, what
>> > _should_ we base our decisions on?
>>
>> Since this is a discussion based on technical issues related to the HTML
>> WG, and began in the HTML WG, I'm not sure why it has been sent to the
>> archives mailing list. The switching back and forth can make one dizzy.
>
> Agreed, I was just following the directions of our chairs.

At least I haven't received any requests from the chairs to bring
technical discussions, such as the one above, off of the HTML list.

Granted, your original email was an extremely long one and so I only
read a tiny fraction of it. Could be that other parts of your email
was more suited for the www-archives list. But I see no reason that
the above discussion couldn't be held on the HTML-WG list. At least as
long as everyone is civil.

/ Jonas