Re: toIcal.py - failed attempt of using it

On Nov 24, 2006, at 3:34 AM, Karl Dubost wrote:
[...]
>     from __future__ import generators
> SyntaxError: from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of
> the file

I've seen symptoms like that reported in public-cwm-talk when using
swap with python 2.5; I think somebody sent a patch.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cwm-talk/2006OctDec/0003.html

> I gave up. Do you have any ideas to improve it?
> I was thinking about writing in the comments of the program a link to
> a Web page with all the required dependencies.

You found all the required dependencies.

Is the public-cwm-talk mailing list hard to find? I wonder why you
didn't send your message there, and/or www-rdf-calendar.

What is it that you're trying to do?