Re: [w3c-html-cg] <none>

On Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 4:59:40 PM, Dean wrote:

DJ> Hi Chris, Steve,

DJ> Maciej, Ian and David have given useful feedback on the HTML WG
DJ> charter. What is the process by which this feedback is considered?

Its considered like any other feedback - we take it into account and
tell them what we did about it.

DJ> Does it have to wait until it is submitted by the AC review?

No. Although, if their AC rep does send in a copy, its clearer that
its the position of an organization not an individual.

DJ> If some of the feedback is accepted then it might be a significant
DJ> change to the charter.
DJ>  Does this mean an extra round of AC review is
DJ> required?

Possibly.

DJ> Or, if everyone "here" agrees, is it possible to change the charter
DJ> currently under review?

No, not now its gone out. Don't change it in-place.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG