RE: Issue 250 resolution

Noah,

In general I don't consider the text in issue resolutions to be
prescriptive. We long ago decided that editors had the latitude to
incorporate as they saw fit.

With respect to 250 specifically, I can't remember exactly what my
thought process was, but it was probably along the lines of 'which have
special significance in a SOAP message' is redundant on the grounds that
if they weren't special we wouldn't put them in the spec.

Or it's entirely possible I just wasn't paying attention.

If you want to add the text in then go ahead.

Gudge

P.S. Adding the archive.

ttingblock
[3]