RE: Change log (was: Diff markup)

+1.  Change log is a nuissance to maintain, but very valuable to have, I
think.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
09/04/2002 06:39 AM

        To:     "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
        cc:     "W3C Public Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>, "Marc Hadley"
<marc.hadley@sun.com>, "Nilo Mitra" <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, "Noah
Mendelson" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen"
<henrikn@microsoft.com>
        Subject:        RE: Change log (was: Diff markup)

I've been filling in the change log in quite a bit of detail. When I put
the diff markup in for the changes you and Marc made, I added entries to
the change log too.

Gudge