Re: archive approval system

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:43:10 -0400
To: Tex Texin <tex@i18nguy.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 01:21:06AM -0400, Tex Texin wrote:
> Gerald Oskoboiny wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:27:13PM -0400, Tex Texin wrote:
> > > I have sent 2 messages to public-i18n-geo.
> > > After the first one, I went thru the screen ok'ing public archiving.
> > > I was surprised to have to ok the second message as well a day later.
> > > Is the system recording acceptances properly?
> >
> > I believe so. There is an extra option on the form that says:
> >
> >  ... [ ] This permission applies to any messages I send to any W3C
> >          list in the future. No need to ask me again.
> >
> > Do you recall if you selected that option or not?

> Hi, I suspect not. Is it obvious that it requires selection? I might
> have thought it was information telling me I won't be asked again. It
> has been a while. Is there a way to see the screen without sendingmail
> again to the group?

Sorry, no, but the next time you post to a list that uses this
system you will have another chance to choose that option when
submitting the form.

I attached a sample of the form. (but this one can't be submitted)

--
Gerald Oskoboiny     http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/
tel:+1-613-261-6630             mailto:gerald@w3.org