Re: Table Attribute Background

Josef,

According the HTML 4.01 specification [1], background is not
a legal attribute for the table element. That's why Amaya
does not propose it in the Attribute menu.

On the other hand, you are right: it interprets it if it's in
the source. This does not seem very consistant. The reason is
that Amaya tries to be strict in what it produces and tolerant
on what it accepts.

Vincent.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/tables.html#edef-TABLE