Re: [AAPI] role=""

Hi all,

For the user agent guide we are building a full table of ARIA role, and
HTML element mappings. I think we might want an additional column for
role->state mapping rules; but at least for now we will capture this in
the text. I agree on not removing the readonly state for roles with no
native platform mapping as a rule of thumb. It sounds like we have
consensus on treating an empty role attribute as an absent role
attribute; we'll go ahead and push this change in FF. Note: it really
shouldn't happen often and is an author error; barely worth discussing
but thanks all for the feedback!

cheers,
David