Re: Mailing list archives: feeback requested on proposedimprovements (2: view)

At 12:35 PM 2002-03-29 , Jon Gunderson wrote:
>Al,
>User agents right now don't skip maps (or allow navigation or summary
>either), but we are
>including the question in our evaluations.  We are trying to get these
>features implemented:
>
>1. Skip collection of related links
>2. Orient user to the set of MAP elements on a page (there could be more
>than one set of navigation bars or related links)
>3. Navigate directly to a particular MAP link set
>
>Jon

Thank you for the information.

The navbars in the working draft are already wrapped in MAP elements.  Do you believe the pages as presently marked up will meet the needs of those who implement per what you are asking?  Please provide details where we missed something.

Al