Re: WAI flyer content

Hi Shawn, Sandi, All,

I love how this flyer is coming along! A couple of notes:

#1. Heading "Include. Enable. Innovate"
  - There seems to be a slight mismatch in tense? It reads like action
for the reader whereas it actually describes accessibility. Maybe should
be something more like "Access. Inclusion. Innovation" or "Access:
Inclusion and Innovation" or such?

#2. Content of section "Include. Enable. Innovate"
  - The bulleted list seems repetitive and not as grabbing as the title.
Are "diverse users" different from "people with disabilities"? Who are
"diverse users"? Here is a suggestion for dismantling:

[[
Web accessibility is about ensuring equal access for <bold>people with
disabilities</bold> and provides benefits for everyone, including:
  - Improved usability and user experience
  - Access by mobile, TV, and other devices
  - People in rural areas and other contexts
  - Cost saving and improved search ranking
]]

#3. [very minor] Sentence "The WAI is part ..."
  - Is "The" necessary here?

#4. [very minor] Sentence "... foundations of all accessible websites
are built ..."
  - Is "accessible" necessary here?

#5. List "WAI Guidelines"
  - "Web Designers, Developers and Content Creators" -> "Web Designers,
Developers and Content Authors"
  - "Web Application Designers, Developers and Authors" -> "Web
Application Designers, Developers and Programmers"
  - "Browser Vendors" -> "Browser and Browser-Extension Developers"
  - "Web Authoring Tool Creators" -> "Web Authoring Tool Producers and
Procurers"

#6. Sentence "For everything you need to know ..."
  - Really "everything"? I wish it were so but needs confirmation... ;)

Best,
   Shadi