WCAG 2.0 at a Glance for 14 Feb 2011 week

  EOWG participants,

Please review the updates to "WCAG 2.0 at a Glance" that are in the "Proposed changes" column in the [heading level 2] Comparison Table in the "Requirements/Analysis..." doc at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-quicktips#compare

Please send to the EOWG mailing list your thoughts for:
* 1.3 Adaptable: Create content that can be presented in different ways (for example simpler layout) without losing information or structure.
* 4.1 Compatible: Maximize compatibility with current and future user agents, including assistive technologies.
* Any others you're not comfortable with.

Remember that we'd like to keep them each under 55 characters.

Also note that the agenda for 18 February is updated at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#agenda

Thanks,
~Shawn