Re: [PROPOSAL] Checkpoint 4.1Configure text size.

Gregory,
I agree we should not reopen old issues lightly, but we have a concern
raised by a developer who has made an extensive review of the document and
was not satisfied with our response.  I think his stated goals are the same
as the working group goals, to define a range of values for font size that
are usable by people with visual impairments, but don't require features
that are not useful.  Our current requirements clearly require font sizes
that are not useful for accessibility for many operating environments, at
least at a P1 level.  I think that when a developer makes the effort that
Tantek has made to help the group clarify this issue it is important for
the group to reconsider its previous resolutions.  We want developers
focusing their resources on creating features that really help people with
disabilities and not adding features that do not clearly benefit people
with disabilities, but help them satisfy the guidelines.

Jon