Re: Netscape accessibility plan on-line (fwd)

If anybody can check the references to UAWG drafts and make sure that the
checkpoint numbers are accurate, or can supply me with accurate ones from the
June 22 draft, I will undertake to make sure that these are reflected in the
document. (At the moment the checkpoints are taken from mixed drafts, so you
will need to read the document and the checklist of the 22 june draft to
check the numbers).

cheers

Charles McCN