Re: Comments to UA Guidelines

Marja-Riitta Koivunen wrote:

> Looks nice!
>
> Here are some late hour comments.

Thank you Marja!

[snip]
> page 4
> The user agent must facilitate orientation ...
>
> !!Provide also information of the hierarchical navigation bar (actually we
> should have some special mark-up for these so it could be even shown in its
> own viewport).

As Charles mentions in another email, this is being coordinated
with other WGs.

> 3.2 Ensure ...
>
> !!Would be nice to be able to change configuration profiles with other users
> having similar problems. Could these be easily loaded from Blind Users
> Association (made this up) and similar sites?

I think we would need to specify a format for configuration files, which
lies beyond the scope of this document.

> page 14
>
> !!Navigating in a site by using a hierarchical navigation bar that gives
> feedback of the current selection in the bar.

I'm not sure I understand this comment. Is it related to the
hiearchical nav bar mentioned above?

Ian Jacobs (jacobs@w3.org)
Tel/Fax: (212) 684-1814
http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs