Re: Events

It's more complex than that if we use a fully audio User Interface,
because unless there are defined audio events correpsonding to each
Keyboard event then it won't work. My concern, which mirrors that of
Kathy and the Microsoft Developer is that some events, such as onKeyUp
will not be able to be easily defined as logical events, nor easily
defined for an audio input system. (Same goes for a signing-based input
system. There is in fact such an interface, 'reading' a glove.)

Charles McCathieNevile