Re: Status messages: an issue with distinguishable guideline perhaps

Yes, but now lots of people have clicked on his site increasing his analytics and perhaps providing him some money. Personally I found the post more confusing than the W3C documents that are available, and that is saying something. My apologies in advance for my cynicism.
On 3/23/18, 5:45 AM, "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk> wrote:

    On 23/03/2018 05:36, Sailesh Panchang wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Here is a link  to an article for consideration:
    > STATUS MESSAGES: IS THERE AN ACCESSIBILITY GAP THAT A NEW SUCCESS
    > CRITERION SHOULD PLUG?
    >
    > http://www.mindoversight.com/?p=205

    > This is supported by two  other articles linked off the above.

    Isn't that (at least in part) the point of 3.2.6. Status change in WCAG
    2.1 ? https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#status-changes

    --
    Patrick H. Lauke