Re: Status messages: an issue with distinguishable guideline perhaps

Hello Patrick,
You asserted on this list that "Isn't that (at least in part) the
point of 3.2.6" so I requested you to indicate the reasoning for that
statement with respect to the SC's specific language in this thread.
The subject of this email or the article it links too do not mention
that SC you pulled into the conversation.
Please feel free to raise it in whatever forum you may need to in
order to support your statement above.
Thanks and best regards,
Sailesh Panchang