From: Chris Leighton
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 7:57 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: How to evaluate and report on many websites cohesively?

Dear all,

I'm musing over the best method to evaluate many websites under our Universities umbrella and to report on the same, but cohesively! Automation, manual audit and user testing by sampling will be included. Identifying actionable items and representative scoring over time are included in the objectives.

I have these w.3.c. resources open:

WCAG-EM Report Tool
WCAG-EM Overview:
Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports

plus a few others.

While not a problem in itself the reporting concepts offered perhaps don't suggest at reporting on multiple sites in a cohesive manner.

Is there any experience in the collective that I may lean on?

I am interested in the basics and the highfalutin.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris