Re: quick question...

Hi friends,

Betty Siegal of the Kennedy Center sent me this question and I thought that
y'all would be just the ones who might know the answer:

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Siegel, Betty <BRSiegel@kennedy-center.org

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*