Re: Accessible eLearning

From: Karen Sorensen <karen.sorensen@pcc.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:49:11 -0700
To: "Macintosh, Kristy (OMAFRA)" <Kristy.Macintosh@ontario.ca>
Cc: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Kristy,
Check out our website, pcc.edu/access. Any information that we created, you
may re-use and modify for your own institution, as long as you provide
attribution in the form of a link back to pcc.edu/access. We also have a
handbook that you can download and modify with Adobe Illustrator, that we
provide to all of our online instructors.
I hope that helps.
Best,
Karen

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College
971-722-4720