Re: Meaning of "synchronized media"

Thank you all for the helpful responses.
-Robin

--
Robin Hillman
Analyst

354 Marion Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0V3
Canada
Phone: 204.233.0694 x304

Visit us at www.tactica.ca | Follow us on Twitter @tactica and Facebook
Tactica creates meaningful interactive experiences that enrich people's
lives through websites, mobile apps, games, and social media.
This message is intended only for the named recipients. This message may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination or copying of this
message by anyone other than a named recipient is strictly prohibited. If
you are not a named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to a named recipient, please notify us immediately
by telephone at 204.223.0694 and permanently destroy this message and any
copies you may have.