Re: examples of sites with good accessibility

Hi all

This is not really a web site but a web application that i have just
finished developing. i believe this shows  good  accessibility practices,
it conforms to piorty 1 and is xhtml strict compliant. please don't submit
the form as this will stop other users from viewing it. any feedback would
be appreciated

The url is
http://sjq.tfl.gov.uk/Participant/Start.aspx?U=Hje2ELtxMlJhvlzDaQLqzw

Regards