RE: These are accessible? I'm not sure they are

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, RUST Randal wrote:

did you click over to the non frames plain text version

> I am not looking for an in-depth report as I could run that myself. Just
> interested in opinions on the site as it appears to you guys that use
> Assistive Tech, etc.
>
> Maybe it's accessible, from a technical standpoint.  But I'm not even sure
> about that.  When you see "document.write" in the <head>, little red flags
> immediately pop up.

did you click over to the non frames version on the first page???

> I also looked at it in the Lynx emulator, and it fails there too.  Seems to
> be a lot of images without the alt attribute applied.

I used Lynx itself and most everything was there or not obviously missing.

Bob

> Randal

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks