Braillesurf [was Can't see selection highlights

Charles,

Thanks for the info on Braillesurf.  I'll look into it.

For other interested folks, the web page is

http://www.braillenet.jussieu.fr/surf.htm

this web page is in French, but people who, like me, can't read French, can
get a French translation via the free Systran service

http://www.systransoft.com/h.htm

Len

-------