Re: Zoom / Reflow SC understanding doc updated

​I'm a little uncomfortable with the benefits section where it compares low
vision users to blind users. I don't think its a helpful narrative. ​If the
point is that we should do this, I think simply saying that there are x
number of low vision users is sufficient.... if we start down this
comparing path then we'll be some saying there are 10 times more people
with cognitive disabilities than low vision... it's not really a road we
want to go down on our official understanding docs.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902