Re: Zoom / Reflow SC understanding doc updated

Hi All

I'm a little confused about whether we are supposed to keep working the
Understanding given the EO discussion at TPAC. I started reviewing them and
doing pull requests to bring them into WCAG 2.0 compatibility, but them EO
had a meeting with us and said they'd like to work on the Understanding
Docs.

I think I'd rather pour ourselves into the SCs...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902