Re: I will vote against WCAG 2.1 Draft

I like David's wording, but for sake of time and resources in getting the
draft out, could those proposed SCs not quite meeting the definition of a
SC (at this point) be left in place where they are now in the draft
document now, and just be given an indicator of their status?

I think doing so will help folks understand which guidelines the TFs saw
them falling under.  Plus moving them to a location further down in the doc
could result in folks missing them - or not giving as much credence to them.

-Marc