Re: I will vote against WCAG 2.1 Draft

For those who may have trouble with a Google sheets... here's a summary

Change of content 112 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/112> 2
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/2> PASS
Graphic Contrast (Minimum) 100 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/100> 9
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/9>
User Interface Component Contrast (Minimum) 128
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/128> 10
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/10> PASS
Minimize user errors 97 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/97> 13
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/13>
Timeouts 116 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/116> 14
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/14>
Plain language (Miniumum) 135 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/135> 30
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/30>
Provide Support 129 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/129> 32
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/32>
Undo 38 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/38>
Interruptions (minimum) 98 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/98> 47
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/47>
Familiar Design (Minimum) 121 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/121> 49
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/49>
Extra Symbols 115 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/115> 50
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/50>
Linearization 89 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/89> 58
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/58>
Target Size 60 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/60>
Pointer gestures 132 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/132> 61
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/61> PASS
Touch with Assistive Technology 131 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/131>
63 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/63> PASS
Accidental Activation 111 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/111> 65
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/65> PASS
Pointer inputs with additional sensors 144
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/144> 66
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/66> PASS
Device sensors 138 <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/138> 67
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/67> PASS