RE: does anyone currently fail colour contrast for text in timed media

I would always fail captions without sufficient contrast to the background.
I often see this when the captions are placed directly on the video image
which makes them pretty much unusable.  It is easy to use YouTube to change
the contrast and have a background, so I don't find a reason for this. +1 to
fail

Please be advised that I check my emails at approximately 9am and 4pm each
day (more or less).  If you require assistance sooner, please feel free to
telephone.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, Ph.D., B.IT (Hons), MACS (Snr) CP, AALIA(CS)
Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd
PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946
Phone:    (08) 9206 3987
Mobile:   0415 383 673
Email:       v.conway@webkeyit.com
Website:  www.webkeyit.com

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me
immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the
copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT
Pty Ltd.