Re: New Wiki page with SC text proposals to combine issues 79, 78, and 74

Perhaps get a list from the LVTF of "dumb things authors do"  to mess up
their attempts to modify to page presentation...

I'm guessing that's what we want to prevent... in a 2.1 time frame...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902