Re: Follow up from the meeting on Issue 14: timeouts

From: Gregg C Vanderheiden <greggvan@umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 16:51:09 -0400
Cc: Jason J White <jjwhite@ets.org>, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, "w3c-waI-gl@w3. org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To: "Schnabel, Stefan" <stefan.schnabel@sap.com>
1)  they could easily make it so that clicking on it would cause it to disappear

2) this is an example of an auction site which is one of the places I had suggested should be excepted because it is not something that can meet the specs due to the nature of real-time events.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu