Re: Separate WCAG doc for non-SC guidelines

Alastair Campbell wrote:
> I have to agree with Mike, and what John F & Judy have said: that
> another doc next to WCAG 2.1 would help alleviate the near-impossible
> issues with reconciling the user-requirements and criteria-requirements.
This is something that the chairs have been considering also. I think
best practice guidance is sorely needed - and something that many around
the world have historically looked to W3C for.

> It should allow criteria to be more "squishy", saying things like
> "where appropriate", "based on usability testing".

I like this idea also - however our current conformance model for 2.1
will not be changing. I do think its in need of a reboot for future
versions.

Thanks

Josh

--