	From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gregg Vanderheiden
	Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:56 PM
	To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
	Subject: 1.1 level 3 SC

	I was thinking - since we have a strong text equivalent option
for multimedia at 1.2 L1 - do we really want a weak one at level 3 of
1.1?

	Or do we want to use the same 'screenplay' at L3 as at L1 ?

	Makes it harder for L3 but L3 items are optional.    And only a
screenplay would really give the full information to someone who was
deafblind.

	Thoughts?

	Gregg

	Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
	Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
	Director - Trace R & D Center
	University of Wisconsin-Madison
	<http://trace.wisc.edu/ <http://trace.wisc.edu/> > FAX
608/262-8848