RE: Proposal - Definition of Programmatically determined

I like it. Just a couple of things I would suggest:

1) There is a typo in the first bullet. "an" should be "and".

2) I'm not sure that we should use the word "preferred" in a normative
document. It is not very testable. I would propose:

<proposed>Note: Publicly documented here means that documents are available
in a free and accessible manner to the public, including availability on the
Web. </proposed>

If they are on the web with their technology, I think there would be no good
reason for them not to be on the web with their "free and accessible"
documentation.

David MacDonald

www.eramp.com <http://www.eramp.com/>

  _____