RE: New failure technique for 3.2.5: automatic updates

Thanks Cynthia.

I think you wrote it up correctly given the failure title you had.  Thank
you.

But I also think that your write-up point out that we need to put additional
constraints on it for it to be listed as a failure.

If hitting the STOP button on a browser will stop the behavior,  should that
also be allowed too?  If it is the standard behavior of browsers?

People - can you take a look at this and see if we can tune it BEFORE
survey?

Thanks

And thanks Cynthia.

Gregg