RE: 09 March 2006 Minutes (complete)

We captured it - for use when we start up again.    It isn't recorded
because there wasn't any consensus on it.  It was just the last suggestion
made before we ran out of time.

RE simultaneously - there never was any problem with delivery.  It was the
'rendered simultaneously' that causes the problem.  In the example we cited,
content may be rendered sequentially or in other non-simultaneous manners
and that should not be excluded - but is in the DI definition.  In fact the
different parts of the Web units we want to cover may not even be present on
the users machine at the same time if the secondary resources are fetched
sequentially as they are rendered and then discarded before other later
resources are fetched.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.