Re: Content Negotiation (was: Why an standalone image shall conform to WCAG 2.0?)

Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> Yes
> Default is what you get if you don't ask for something different.

Different from what? Content negotiation is usually done without the
user knowing it.

> Best of course is to have all forms be accessible.

Of course

> But I see your point.  One might think of default as also being what the
> user gets if they don't do anything (but their browser does using it's
> default settings).

Which browser? Which default settings?  Which localization? Which ...?

--
Johannes Koch
Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.