RE: BIG ISSUE -- re Delivery Units

Hi Bruce

Here is the DI group definition of perceivable unit

You have it at the wrong end of the chain.

perceivable unit
    The result of a user agent rendering the contents of a delivery unit.
User agents may or may not render all information in a delivery unit. In
some cases, a single delivery unit may be rendered as multiple perceivable
units. For example, a single html file that is rendered as a set of
presentation slides. Most perceivable units contain presentation and the
means for interaction. However, for some devices such as printers, a
perceivable unit may only contain presentation.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center