RE: parent child relationships in Wiki

What was confusing to me was the Situation A, B thing immediately after the
intent because sometimes it was there sometimes not and it doesn't seem
uniform across the SC...and the Technology Independent techniques were not
labeled as such. It seems like the Situations could/should be in the
Examples section and the confusion would go away. How about this?

<H2>How to Meet Success Criterion X.X.X

<H3>Key Terms

< H3>Intent of this success criterion

<H3>Techniques for Addressing Success Criterion x.x.x

<H4>Technology-Independent Techniques

<H4>Technology-Specific Techniques

<H5>HTML

<H5>CSS
<H5>Xxxxx

<H4>Common Failures Identified by the Working Group

<H4>Optional Techniques (Advisory) for x.x.x

<H5>optional General Techniques

<H5>HTML

<H5>Xxxxx

<H3>Benefits: How Success Criterion x.x.x helps people with disabilities

<H3>Examples of Success Criterion x.x.x

<H5>Situation A: xxxxxx

<H5>Situation B: yyyyy

<H3>Related resources