Re: parent child relationships in Wiki

I would expect general techniques are listed under Situation A and Situation
B, without an addition <H5>. If there are no Situations, the general
techniques are listed in place of Situation A, that is, at level 3. Iım not
sure why this outline shows <General Techniques> within <Optional
Techniques>.

I agree that for consistency, we should adopt one of the conventions:
1. Unless a technique is listed in a Technology-Specific section, it is a
general (technology independent) technique, or
2. All general techniques occur within <General Techniques> sections, and we
use them within Situation sections and the Techniques Section as well as the
Optional Techniques section.

My preference is for the first option, but we should at least be consistent.

Iıve also see SC where we added Technology-Specific sections beneath Common
Failures. The same convention should apply there.

Perversely enough, ³Use technology-specific techniques to accomplish XXX² is
a general technique.