RE: Need to have a "technology independent" heading in the GL

The tech indep show up in two places.

Either - in a sufficiency statement

Or - in an advisory area.

We used to have the sufficient ones listed just after the sufficiency
section but it seemed so redundant that we removed it.

Anything that is a link in the sufficient section is a tech indep technique.

Having a section for them seemed to make sense but . can't figure out how to
do it without having duplication repetitively in a duplicative fashion.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center