RE: Is there a source document for every Web resource?

I understand that the question was "are there things that don't have source
documents" and Al's ansewr was "yes, there are" (although I don't see any
illustrative examples).

So apparently no, according to Al there isn't a source document for
everything.

I'm not clear on what qualifies as a "source document" for the purposes of
the question.

cheers

Chaals