RE: 3.3- time to take a step back?

Spot on Andy.

 We need clear use cases, with definitions of the different disabilities
strength and weaknesses.

I wrote this up to the list about two years ago

Link http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001AprJun/0437.html

It may be a good start for dyslexia if somewhat out of date

Please don't hate me for saying so but...I would be interested in a
interim document (dare I say deliverable) that defined this stuff..

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility