Re: 3.3- time to take a step back?

Sorry to just butt in.

I agree with your main point here Lisa.  Maybe
the components of a solution coupld encompass
work outside w3 as well - for example a guideline
and Meta-data on content that work together.

I'm fairly new to knowing how w3 processes work but
I do know that the way many other people do this stuff
is to focus solutions around use-cases , which I think
is a kind-of half way house between unstructured working
and the completely planned road-map approach.  Are there
use-cases for this process somewhere ?

andy
a.k.heath@shu.ac.uk

--