Re: REF 1.1a - Add definition to 1.1 for ability to be expressed in words

Gregg,

where is illustation mentioned in Guideline 3*? where are you referring
to?

It may be that if illustration were placed within Guideline 1,
with an explanation of what makes for a good illustration in Guideline
3,
This might more closely follow the arrangement for text.

Jonathan

*http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/